There is no tried and tested way to welcome the new year. Just listen to your gut and greet the year with a blast. Desert Party Tourism and Travel offers you a new way of embracing the new year with a new year eve desert party. Grab your friends and book this experience to enjoy the new year in the desert with bedouin entertainment.
Welcome your New Year resolutions with an Emirati note as you enjoy a variety of traditional entertainment. If you have made plans for a quiet night with the family, change your mind and bring them all to enjoy the Desert New Year Party. Who would give up spending a night in the comfort of the desert with the pleasant climate, cooling winds and a plethora of activities to keep you up until the countdown begins.
Six hours of desert fun is the best way to anxiously wait till the clock strikes twelve. Unleash your wild side and try sand skiing, a sport reminiscent of the desert just like ice skiing is to snow. Go dune bashing and experience a surge of adrenaline as your car bumpily traces the shapes of the lofty sand dunes. Take in the rolling landscape of the desert from the back of a majestic camel. Groove to the mesmerizing beat of the music of the dhabka and the DJ. Mesmerize your senses with a spinning performance of traditional tanoura dance before watching a live performance of the tantalizing Belly Dancing. Ladies make the New Year’s Eve celebration all the more grand by adorning your hands or feet with intricate henna designs while the kids enjoy their faces being painted any way they like. End the night with a tasty note by dining on a delicious BBQ buffet spread complimented with Arabic coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Explore the city with style and class and enjoy with the luxury of your own personal driver
- Get a photo of the elegant Dubai Opera House
- Marvel in the stunning architecture of the ultra-modern skyscrapers
- Book your afternoon tour and enjoy the romantic atmosphere, perfect for couples and honeymoon
- Experience Arab hospitality and savor a delicious meal downtown
- Take a visit to the Etihad Museum and the Union House
- Start your tour as you land or before you take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
- photo stop At Burj Al Arab
- ride with the Palm Jumeirah Monorail with a skyline panorama of the Atlantis hotel
- visit the legendary Madinat Jumeirah Souk
- visit to the Etihad Museum and the Union House
- photo stop at the highest tower worldwide (Burj Khalifa)
- stop at the elegant Dubai Opera House
- enjoy a delicious lunch/dinner downtown with Arab hospitality
Hotel or airport pick-up/ drop-off
Ride in a private traditional Abra water taxi
Etihad Museum entrance ticket
Lunch or dinner
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.